Part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) Skills Support is a programme of services aimed at supporting individuals to enhance their skills and find work.
Skills Support for Employment will help to improve your skills and knowledge, boost your confidence and ultimately put people in a better position when it comes to finding work. Our clients will also have access to exclusive job opportunities that they might not find advertised anywhere else.
We can offer:
• Tailored one-to-one support based on their individual needs
• A dedicated learning mentor to support them every step of the way
• Careers advice and pre-employment support – such as help with writing the perfect CV and some expert tips to impress at job interviews
• Opportunities to gain free, accredited qualifications that will help people to secure employment in their chosen industry
• Help with job applications
• Access to a wide range of employability courses designed to give people the skills and knowledge to progress into employment
Skills Support for Growth can help people aged between 15-24 with finding work, and getting back on track.
We understand that everyone is unique, which is why our support is personalised to our clients's individual needs. The support we offer can help them with growing their confidence, well-being, personal development, anxiety, coping and life skills, depression, drug and alcohol worries, homelessness, knife crime, young offending, and emotional support- to name a few.
There is also support which can help with creating a CV, conducting job searches, preparing presentations, and getting ready for interviews.
We can also help people to gain a qualification, if this is something they would like to do.
Skills Support for the Workforce helps people to upskill their staff through bespoke support and training. Our flexible approach to delivery will enable businesses to enhance staff productivity, increase morale and improve staff retention. We operate across the country, in Greater Manchester, Sheffield City Region and Lancashire.
We will work with the managing staff or business owner to assess the skills gaps in their business and develop bespoke learning plans to meet them. We have a flexible approach to delivery, meaning the support needed can be delivered at the businesses we assist, at one of our training centres or across different sites.
We can offer:
• Coaching support to develop both vocational and soft skills
• Support in developing skills in literacy and numeracy
• Specialist support for businesses going through restructures and where staff are at risk of redundancy. This includes employability skills to help individuals find alternative employment